* Battles > Topics

Subject: whatz the hold up?
Replies: 13 Views: 3237

leojbomb 8/5/2006 - 3:27:46
Well? *

dvulture 10/26/2006 - 6:48:52
Wanna battle? *

gaz663 3/1/2007 - 5:58:05
Yea Yea Sup. Yo i eliminate MC's that cross my path they'll be done with done with fast the only thing is they'll be da past they'll be useless by smokin grass they'll die fast like leakin gas! Done by MrG *

krypto9 2.11.07 - 12:38am
What tha now,Errbody's buckwild,Imma spit down disasters,On these s,Coz imma lyrical master,Send y'all to physicall caskets, *

krypto9 2.11.07 - 12:56am
MC's where you be,Scaredy cats what i see,Words come in ma brain like an epidemic,I shot tha medicStage status,Magnetic like staticThis be ma thesusI am a geniusMic...wooden stageI be tha hood at this stageI could go on and onBut ma batterys goin low an ma sonyericsson,As fo now im gone, *

lake783 3.01.08 - 06:39am
mc's claimin dey tite i tink dey nt/dey dust i polish dem rustd internali/dnt retaliate on fakes wit infant mentalities/no metaphors i spit frm da hearts core... *

lake783 3.01.08 - 06:44am
Lyrical innuendo ike a creshendo/tryna bus my flow off my status quo/bt hel no i go breakz da mentality of idiosity/dat breedz in da cult of hypocrisy..even cnfuses ws cnfusd wen dey heard who i b/mohammed bcame a prophet da day he thot he wudnt c/isiah jumpd chariot of fire 2gt away frm me.. *

demi_god 26.01.08 - 06:47pm
YOL FOOLS CANT RAP, MY NAME IS PROPH, I MAY NOT BE THE BEST, BUT IM PRETTY d*mn CLOSE.,., LISTEN.,. i rewrite da past and have da future give props/ ive got stars below feet so i can hop scotch da universe/ im da rap savage dat executes speech and leave dictionaries crusified/ i leave mcees mentally crippled so dey need a wheel chair 2 think/ im a true vacolist, i have sound practice me/ pure flows dat leave beats drownin/ im beyond avarage, i reconstruct da gravity of my speech and cause beats 2 collapse *

mbusisen 15.03.08 - 06:29pm
Am after ya GAZO,Bt its ashame// dat ya only go and ya wont get 2b in fame// i and only i bcz am 2 old in this game//jus stay back//cz u only flow whack//or i wil invite ma hommie named jack//2 teach u about vernac//this was ma 1.2 mic check//T.B.C *

qazo 20.03.08 - 12:14pm
please you don't how this be/ your flows are wack, you wont beat me/ you still need to improve your rapping/ your words are rusted like the titanic/ i spit enough flows for the world to drink/ and like the titanic, my flows will make u sink/ so think befor you act, before you get smacked/ before i samp on you and your phony jack/ and i'll make jack and jill(you fool) fall down again/ because that's what you're here for, besides being lame/ *

qazo 26.03.08 - 03:01pm
And still i be banging and noking this off the hinges/ spitting rhymes that flow and drowning you migets/ leaving you breathless, no air to gasp/ im the present, future and the past/ utalising rhymes as weapons for mass construction/ my rhymes blow up like extreme combustion/ causing the twin towers crumble into stones/ see i speak like a prophet on the microphone/ i get sicker than all these cats claim to be/ all these punk-junks are nothing to me/ *

primelin 21.08.08 - 12:52am
i sumon thse foolz as if i ws a judge/yal ant no gangstr cuz thse lines r 2 sweet lyk fudge so yal n yal whole crewz takn bout thr ak'z n ful clips bt thrs ntn thy gon do f*ggts its wt thy go by cuz tht is thr othr name girl nggrs yal pnch lnes s lame stil imature brat wu nds 2 b dscplned wit a kane so step up n brng yal a game. *

thaman20 9.10.08 - 09:49am
Am gone show you how a real put it down! check it/ ring the alarm these a fire in here, got yall burnin up becuz my lyrics are like spirits you cant see em but they are most definitly there. so inevitbly am gone be the man of the house/ the one sets the standards for all u cats runnin your mouth/ so before you start dissin just listen to what i told you/ dnt wanna hear you moaning, cuz like ufc ill put yall in submission for trippin, dnt step to the stage when am on the bill cuz its what ill be rippin!. *

rocket85 27.04.09 - 05:20am
Alot yo mcz kidz u only rap abt fiction, tokin abt dis n dat/u get dissed black/I throw wigs back/at any gig am at/the real cats feel that/coz I kip it ill lyk that... *

* Battles Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Battles

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store